These vegan chocolate chip muffins are fluffy, sweet, and moist, yet so easy to make with simple ingredients that are naturally dairy free and easily gluten free! The perfect muffin recipe for all eaters!
1. Preheat oven at 350F/ 176C
In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except for walnuts and chocolate
2. Stir to blend thoroughly
3. Add chocolate chips and walnuts
4. Prepare baking muffin pan lightly coated with coconut oil.
5. Pour around 1 scoop of ice cream spoon on each cupcake hole
6. Sprinkle with additional nuts and chocolate chips on top.
7. Bake for 20 - 23 min
8. Remove from the oven and let cool for at least 15min before eating