These Vegan Double Chocolate Pancakes are a deliciously fluffy and decadent breakfast!
I hope you enjoy these super easy, fluffy, Vegan Double Chocolate Pancakes and add them to your weekly rotation.
You’ll be amazed how simple they are to make, and best of all, how delicious they are!
3/4 cup gluten-free oatmeal (I highly recommend @onedegreeorganics)
3/4 cup gluten free flour (I used a combination of rice, tapioca and coconut flour)
1/4 cup almond flour
1/3 cup cocoa powder
2 teaspoons aluminum-free baking powder
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 banana medium ripe (the more mature the better)
1 + 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon alcohol-free vanilla extract
1 + 1/2 tablespoon of maple syrup or 10 drops of stevia
1 + 1/4 cup non-dairy milk
1/4 cup vegan dark or semisweet chocolate chips (use @enjoylifefoods)
TO SERVE optional
Peanut or almond butter
Unsweetened coconut or coconut butter
Blueberries and goji berries + cocoa beans
Ketogenic Syrup from @lakanto
1. In a large bowl, mix oatmeal, gluten-free flour, almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Beat to combine and set aside.
2. In a separate mixing bowl, mix the mashed banana. Then the melted coconut oil, vanilla extract and maple syrup and mix. Then add the non-dairy milk and mix.
3. Combine the wet and dry ingredients and combine gently. Then add the chocolate chips and mix gently until well combined.
4. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Rub with coconut oil.
5. Cook until the surface of the pancakes have some bubbles and the edges appear dry (~ 2 minutes). Gently flip them over and cook until just brown underneath (~ 2 more minutes).
Rich, nutritious and tasty!